This is the announcement post for the October 2012 edition of the 31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge. Purchase your copy of the program here to get started.
Note: Please read everything on this page if you want to join us for October. If you’ve already completed previous challenges, there is no need to do this one (unless you just want to repeat it, which is fine!) as the exercises are identical from month by month.
For October 2012, I am putting out the invitation for those who want to benefit from my month-long personal development program, 31 Days to Reset Your Life. Each day of the program requires you to complete an exercise that will help you get back on track in ways that will allow you to become a better, happier, healthier and more successful person in the future.
You’ll get exercises to help you:
- Get out of an unsatisfying rut
- Rediscover who you truly are
- Develop a personal mission statement
- Create a map for your ideal life
- Envision and pursue your passion and purpose
- Get clear about your goals for the future
- Eliminate behaviors that are holding you back from being happy
- Experiment with new strategies for living a healthy life
- Build new relationships
- Cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit within
- …and much more!
Who is this challenge for?
Anyone who wants to manifest a change in their life, design a more fulfilling existence, make room for new possibilities or simply gain more clarity about their path to happiness and success. This challenge will especially be of benefit to you if you’ve felt stuck or in a rut during the last year.
How to sign up:
Each participant who signs up for 31 Days to Reset Your Life will commit to doing each of the daily exercises. If, however, some of the exercises don’t really apply to you, that’s fine.
Purchase 31 Days to Reset Your Life in the Kindle version OR the PDF version. (Of course, you can get both if you want!) The Kindle version can be downloaded directly to your Kindle, iPad, iPhone or even your PC. The PDF version has additional features, including printable worksheets to accompany each of the 31 exercises and a training video to walk you through the Life Mapping Workbook. Also, if you buy the PDF version, you will now be able to receive the daily exercises by EMAIL, sent straight to your inbox!
One of the best things about participating in a challenge is the accountability and support, so in addition to purchasing the ebook or workbook, please add your name, blog link, and Twitter handle (if you have one) in the comments below so that we can keep tabs on your progress throughout the month.
How to participate:
Visit 31dayreset.com each day to connect with others who are doing the Reset in September. In this way, you will get daily support as you complete the exercises and share your learnings with the group! Note: You will be able to access the posts during the challenge by using the password found in the Kindle ebook or PDF workbook.
There are several ways you can participate in the 31 Day Reset Comunity:
- As you complete each of the daily exercises, blog about the results (again, if some of the exercises don’t really apply to you, that’s fine). Note: If you decide to blog along, please tag your posts with the tag “31dayreset” to make them easier to share with us.
- Follow along with the daily exercises and let us know how you apply them in the comments of each of the posts here on 31dayreset.com. Make sure you reply to the other commenters as well!
- Comment on the blog posts written by the other challenge participants. Be sure to leave your own insights, suggestions and tips on the topics covered and share with us what you’re learning.
- Post your updates and learnings on Twitter using the hashtag #31dayreset (and follow me @happyblackwoman)
Extra Credit and Link Love:
If you write a blog post about JOINING the 31 Day Reset, feel free to share the link with us below in the comments so we can follow your journey!
P.S. Want to earn money by telling your friends about the 31 Day Reset? Click here to become an affiliate for the PDF workbook.